Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Misha and His Girls

This is my friend Misha.  I asked him a few years ago to go out and help me practice with some natural, direct light photography.  We headed down to the levee that keeps the Mississippi from flooding downtown St. Louis.  The graffiti wall down there is spectacular, I highly recommend going to see it.  Unfortunately, much of the art has been tagged over with much lower quality work but there are still a few gems to find down there.

This is one of my favorite pieces, with the stencil of two women in pink against the blue background.  the colors in this shot really shoot off of the image which is one of my favorite things to do.  His shirt has been made fun of by a lot of our friends but for this image, the orange and bright red work great.  There are lots of colors here and he is a very colorful guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment