Thursday, June 6, 2013

Natural Bridge and Grand - Loneliness

This was a pharmacy building around the corner of Natural Bridge Boulevard and Grand Boulevard.  The place had been deserted for a long while and there really wasn't much of interest inside the building.  But I loved the long hallways and empty rooms with huge areas of walls that had fallen down flooding the rooms with beautiful light. 

I actually have a few other photoshoots that I did in this awesome space, including a very creepy picture of myself in the broken down elevator that I'll post up sometime for you to check out.  But in any case, you can't visit this building because it has been demolished and the lot is just grass now.  I suspect the city tore it down because it was so easy to get into.  As I said there were huge sections of walls that were missing out of this amazing three story building.  I never did learn any of its history.

No comments:

Post a Comment